Saturday, 20 June 2015

Versatile Blogger Award (Yay!)

They say I blog, and I blog versatile.
At least one person does. 
*Prepare for burst of girly squealing and weird spellings and wayy too many exclamation marks*
AKANSHAAA!! Youu gem!!! You absolute gemmmmm! Thankss!! Remind me to hug you in school! :D :D :D

Phew. 
Okay.
Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I can thank you like a normal person and not sound like a chihuahua on steroids. 
People of the world (or those who are reading this post) I hereby declare that Akansha of https://akankshavarma.wordpress.com/ is officially, Awesome. 
Welcome to the club, Akansha. 
She just nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger Award" which is pretty neat, and awfully nice of her. 
So here are the rules for the award :
1. First of all,give the link and name of the blogger who nominated you, in your post.
2. Secondly,share 7 facts about you.
3. Lastly,nominate any number of fellow bloggers for the same.


So, having already done Step 1, I move on to step 2.
7 Facts about me, coming right up.

1. My hobby changes depending on my mood, but right now its sleeep. You can simply command me to, and I might just fall asleep on the basketball court. 

2.  I seem like I may punch you in the face from afar (at least my general facial expression is like "look dude, I just stepped on dog poop, after having lost my phone and if you mess with me, even like a teensy bit, I will ensure that the entirity of your family is cleansed off the face of Earth.") but I am actually a wuss and people do not really know this about me. I am the biggest scaredy cat you shall ever have the honour of meeting. (Hi!) 

3.  I have a really cool room. Courtesy, Pankhuri Gupta. I helped too, of course. 

4.  I am extremely cheesy, even though I seem the complete opposite. Stay with me for a week - I will change your perceptions of me. Also, I crack really bad jokes. Really bad Science-y jokes.
"Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t." 
Anybody? 
Eh?


5. I am very, very competitive. I do not say it out loud, but I noted the fact that you walked faster than me to class today. 
And tomorrow, I will beat the crap out of your ass.


6.I do not like writing about my self so I found this post to be one of the hardest ones I have ever written, hence the delay. I mean I can go on all day about what I think, feel, views etc. but tell me to write one line about myself and I am blank.


7. I am out of points :)
Basically I am a very boring person :P


I now nominate 
1. Aditi of Unidentified
2. Rutvi of Words, They Matter
3. Sam of A Blast of Random4. Apurva of Banjarann

Go ahead guys! Best of luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete