Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Week 6 of 52 Lists, Ways in Which you can Love others

Aaah I get it - this list is in lieu of the upcoming Valentines Day, so romance is supposed tobe in the air and shit. -_-
It isn't.
But I shall try not to be a sourpuss and get on with my list!

1. I can buy my loved ones presents .For lack of anything better to say 
2. I can hug my parents unexpectedly.
3. A simple greeting goes a long way I guess...
4. I can smile at strangers - maybe their day sucked more than mine did
5. I can trust people more
6. I can lend an ear when needed
7. I can try not to hurt people
8. I can apologize
9. I can always give a call
10. I can be more accepting and less dominating
11. I can give something without expecting something back
12. I can talk to people cheerfully
13. I can try to empathize
14. I can be more patient

There! Wasn't as hard as I'd thought it'd be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment