Monday, 4 November 2013

Just assume that Harry Potter meets Twilight(The Sparkly People)

Harry: Cedric! You’re alive? How?!
 
Edward: Carlisle here changed me. 

Carlisle: We are vegetarian Vampires. 

Hermione: Vegetarian, how can a vampire be vegetarian? 

Emmet: We drink only animals’ blood. 

Lavender: You sick filthy people. 

Jacob: I'm a werewolf. 

Lupin: How can you be so casual, doesn't transformation change you?

Jacob: Well no, I can transform anytime. 

Greyback: That's impossible, no full moon? 

Jacob: Umm, no... 

*transforms* 

Sirius: So, your name is Jacob Black, and you turn into a dog. Very original. 

Emmet: So you all are... 

Dumbledore: Wizards... 

Minerva: And witches! 

Aro: Oh! Have any extra powers? I can see people's thoughts. 

Edward: I can read people's minds. Well, except for Bella. 

Snape: You do not understand the fine distinctions. Only Muggles talk about mind-reading. The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside-

Harry, Sirius, Dumbledore: Snape, we know! 

Snape: Ob – viou - sly. 

Alice: Well, I can see the future. 

Sybil: Made any predictions?


Alice: It depends on people’s thoughts and decisions. 

Sybil: I'm afraid you do not possess the subtle art of seeing the future. 

Charlie: Well, I'm normal from these folks. 



Charlie W.: Do you work with dragons too? 

Charlie: Dragons?? They exist too?? *faints* 

Hagrid: Of course they do, along with Blast Ended Skrewts, and three headed dogs and Hippogriffs... 

Ron: Not to forget basilisks! 

Jasper: What's a basilisk? 

Voldemort: Oh, it’s just one of my pet snakes that can kill you by just looking at you. 

Carlisle: 

Esme: 

Edward: 

Renesme: 

Jacob: 

Rosalie: 

Emmet: 

Alice: 

Jasper: 

Harry: Oh no worries, I killed it when I was twelve!

2 comments:

  1. The minute I saw "I killed it when I was twelve" I burst into incontrollable laughter.
    I'm weird. Deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks *goes giddy with excitement*
      Oh trust me - I'm weirder. I can put a wager on that.

      Delete