Friday, 2 August 2013

Of Free ATM's and Cash...

Well my brother just got his first salary. YES! JACKPOT weekend for me! He comes home as usual to get his clothes washed and ironed but this is the first time I'm actually going to enjoy having him here! Okay don't get me wrong, I don't hate my brother. Despise  him is more accurate. Can't stand the sight the sight of him and want to kill him every time he uses my laptop is actually the best definition. But- this time its going to be, as Barney Stintson would say Legen-wait for it-Dary! I've got this whole weekend planned out. I plan to gain at least two kilos at the end of it. Plus Bonus prize : my cousin brother- who ALSO happens to be earning- is in town and is coming to visit us as I type and will stay over for the weekend . Make that three kilos. I mean its going to be Dominos, Pizza Hut, Kebab Factory, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts ALL DAY!! Good food awaits... Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment