Friday, 12 July 2013

Vacations and the Working Class

Okay summer vacations just passed by and as usual I went and spent a few days at my sister's place nearby. Now let me tell you a little bit about this sister. She's fat and she couldn't care less(that makes two of us), she loves to eat(hence the fat), she's into music, and she loves to read. In short she's 20 kilos more than what I would be eleven years later. Okay maybe a tiny bit more than 20, but as I said, she couldn't care less. So I'm gorging myself on bacon in the morning and she says something along the lines of I'd have invited you to this awesome party on Wednesday  but you'll have school. And I'm like, " Of course I can come, its summer vacations!" She gave me the blank look of the century and I could almost see the gears turning in her brain as she tried to remember the month long vacations she used to have lord knows back when. And then five minutes later she goes, "Oh, right. That.", I'm pretty sure she didn't really remember. I mean, I reckon your life hits an all-time low when you're not able to remember your vacations. That got me thinking of all the advantages summer vacations and all the free time come with : 
> Cover up on much needed sleep. Its like a semi hibernation period.
> Playing 
> Getiing out on a long, long adventurous holiday.
> Loosing the fat accumulated over the entire year.
> Catching up on all your favorite TV shows. 
I mean I'm sure I could continue, but I reckon you get the feel of it. Lastly, I'd like to send out my deepest condolences to the working class. Your life is very monotonous and I'd probably kill myself if I was living that life, but my hat's off to you. Its incredible that you have the courage to get off your bed and face your life every morning. Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment