I'm the youngest person in the family and having a fifteen year long experience in handling this position I recently made out a list containing both the pro's and the con's of being the youngest in the family. The list goes as follows :
- You get to pick the colour of the room you and your sibling share.
- On a night out, you get to pick out the restaurant that everyone will go to.
- You kick a fuss about something, and the next thing you know you are getting it.
- You never need to give treats.(Phew!)
- You're by far the most pampered.
- You get the most presents from your cousins.Con's
- Everyone has a different nickname for you which they insist calling you by, in front of your friends. (Trust me, being called a pumpkin in front of friends when you're a teenager, is not good for your rapport.)
- No one ever wants to go to the movies you pick.( What is that about?)
- You're teased the most in the family.
- You're never included in the “restricted” conversation. Ever. -_-